recruitment.psc.gov.ng – Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal 2022: This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Police Service Commission (PSC) is now recruiting constables into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to apply for the Nigeria Police job in 2022, interested candidates are required to visit the Police Recruitment Portal via recruitment.psc.gov.ng to submit their applications online.
The 2022 PSC recruitment application login portal can be accessed by visiting https://recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Duties of Nigeria Police Constables.
1. To prevent and detect crimes in their area of posting.
2. To always protect the rights and freedom of every person in the country as contained in the Nigeria Constitution.
3. To curtail public safety, law and order of every citizen.
4. To enforce all regulations and laws without any prejudice to the enabling Acts of other security outfits in Nigeria.
5. Perform all duties diligently.
How to Login to Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal – recruitment.psc.gov.ng
The new Nigeria Police Service Commission recruitment login portal is now https://recruitment.psc.gov.ng
Interested candidates can register their application by visiting the service registration portal online.
To register for the Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022, visit http://recruitment.psc.gov.ng/register
To login to the Police recruitment portal 2022, visit http://recruitment.psc.gov.ng/login
Every candidate is expected to have his/her National Identity card and any means of valid identification.
READ ALSO: APC Sub-Committees of Special Convention for Presidential Primaries (Chairpersons)
Eligibility Criteria and General Requirements to apply for Police Recruitment 2022 https://recruitment.psc.gov.ng/
The eligibility criteria for http://recruitment.psc.gov.ng/ job in 2022 is;
- You must be a Nigerian to qualify for this application.
- You must have a National Identity card (Number)
- Birth certificate or declaration of age certificate
- Not less than 18yrs or more than 25yrs of age (as at 1st Jan, 2022 and 31st Dec, 2022)
- Female applicants must not be less than 1.64 metres in height and 1.674 metres for males;
- Chest measurement with a minimum of 86 cm (34 inches) for male applicants;
- Must be mentally and physically fit and certified by a Government owned medical officer. i.e. all applicants must obtain a medical certificate from a government hospital.
- Must not be mentally or physically disabled.
- Must be free from any form of debt.
- Must be found worthy, well-behaved and mannered and not found guilty of any criminal offence.
- Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons: Traditional Rulers, Magistrates, Local Government Chairmen, Heads of Educational Institutions Attended, Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel;
- SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB results with at least five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
Available Job Position.
The available job position into the Nigeria Police Service Commission is Constables.
A police constable is the entry rank for police officers in Nigeria.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022.
Application into the Nigeria Police Service Commission (PSC) is done only on the official application portal via http://recruitment.psc.gov.ng/register.
Visit the http://recruitment.psc.gov.ng/ portal to submit your application online.
Application deadline: Unknown
If you have any questions regarding this guideline, leave a comment below and we will attend to it. Also, share this update so that more people who are interested in the Nigeria Police recruitment can also apply online.